EcoAlba model home
MAISONS ECOALBA, a division of Alba Construction, specializes in consulting, conception and construction of ecological and high efficiency homes as well as eco-friendly renovation.
We believe in changing the standards in the construction industry to achieve a global and sustainable approach to building healthy and efficient homes.
Our integrated design system offers you several ecological and effective solutions so you can benefit from every advantage and maximize your home’s energy efficiency.
EcoAlba model home has been certified LEED platinum.
• Global approach for sustainable development
• Reduces consumption of energy (30% to 60% less), water and other natural resources
• Construction site generates less waste
• Comfortable and healthy home
• Foundation and basement walls made of insulated concrete forms to eliminate thermal bridges and to offer a superior insulation.
• Reducing greenhouse gases and pollutants inside the house (i.e.: radon control, adapted ventilation, etc.)
• Renovation and construction costs similar to those for traditional houses
• Reduction of water, heating and electricity bills
• Compliant with Novoclimat program
• Many financial advantages for certified LEED home: tax credits in some municipalities, rebate on insurance, advantages on mortgage and higher resale value
* Source : Canada Green Building Council
EcoAlba model home plans
Advantages for you
We help you in the process of obtaining your LEED and/or Novoclimat certification.
We are currently in training to become a LEED v4 Green Associate.
We have taken many courses in eco-friendly renovation and ecological construction.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR A FREE ESTIMATE.